Your brand is essentially how your business is perceived and is influenced by the service you provide and the messages you convey in your marketing. However to even have a brand you need a solid corporate identity across all of your materials and that’s where our brand review can help. We will analyse all of your current marketing output and provide feedback regarding:
- Quality of Brand Guides, if available
- Corporate logo: Construction and versatility of design; the image it conveys; its use in all materials
- Supporting graphics and image choices: how appropriate are they?
- All marketing materials: Use of whitespace vs volume of content; proportion and visual Hierarchy; use of colour and typefaces; clarity of messages and Calls To Action; use of imagery and graphical elements; quality of print; and how responsive is the website?
For the review we would need you to provide copies of all of the following:
- Brand guidelines if available
- All marketing materials currently used (web, print, exhibition, adverts, social media posts etc)
- All marketing materials in production or in consideration for future use
- Any historic materials that are either examples of approaches that were successful, or were abandoned, or that provide a good insight into the development of the company and its marketing
- Details of all corporate websites and social media accounts
Pixooma brand meetings can be up to two hours onsite, followed by a comprehensive review report and costs £150 +VAT. Our review will help you to improve your graphics and marketing materials so you will create a stronger, more successful brand which will improve your credibility with customers and prospects alike.