If you don’t have a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, you don’t know what you’re missing! The one we use – Capsule – is the lifeblood of our business, we simply couldn’t function without it. Here’s why…
- Tags – A great way to define each contact’s industry, where you met, proposals sent, customers vs prospects and much more…
- Contacts – Contains all the vital information for each person and company, including all their contact details, notes, background and any tags
- Tasks – One-off or repeating events. Why not colour code yours so you can see at a glance which ones are a higher priority?
- Calendar – All of your tasks in one easy to use calendar
- Tracks – Processes that you follow regularly. As each task is completed, the next one is automatically added to your calendar on the correct date, saving wasted time and effort
- Opportunities – Every bespoke proposal you create is added here. You can then add your predefined ‘proposals’ track so that you can monitor its progress.
- Cases – Groups together all the information for a particular project or activity, making it easier to find.
- Mail dropbox – Every email is automatically added to the contact’s history, case, opportunity or task depending on the format used. A reminder task is added to your calendar for any new contacts so you don’t miss them
- Custom fields – Use these to monitor the number of jobs you’ve carried out for each contact, their target markets, and referrals
All this vital information, along with a dashboard which shows our latest activity, progress on opportunities, a powerful search function, and integrations with Xero and Mailchimp makes our CRM a key component in the smooth running of Pixooma
Don’t adapt your working style – go bespoke
There are many CRM options to choose from, but if you can’t find one that works for you then speak to a specialist to get software that matches your working style, not the other way around. We’d recommend speaking to Web Alliance – they’ve built custom software for many members of our network and have an excellent reputation.
We’d be happy to introduce you to Web Alliance, or discuss how we use Capsule, so why not give us a call? And if you liked this article, then signup to our emails and select ‘Useful Tools and Apps’ from the subject options – we’ll then send future articles straight to your inbox